Narayana Integrative Center (191 Nassau Ave) is hosting a stimulating workshop for women and men on Friday October 13th from 7-930pm, where you can dive deeper into what’s really happening “down there”—turns out, there’s much to be explored. Tantric experts Suriya and Gyanmurti will guide you through a discussion on female pleasure and vulnerability, while describing the various types of female orgasms and ways for a supportive partner to help his or her partner reach them. Tantric sex is widely known as a way to expand your consciousness and connection with your partner while achieving sensations that are out of this realm (really!). I’ll have what she’s having. Sign up here ($45 energy exchange). Continue reading
- Pics: Yesterday’s Spring Snowstorm in North Brooklyn
- Call For Neighborhood Galleries! Sign Up For The Next Greenpoint Gallery Night!
- Church of the Ascension’s Parish Hall Gets an Unrecognizable Facelift
- Thursday Spotlight: Artist Richard Humann on An Evolving Neighborhood
- Art Roundup 3/23-3/25: Exhibit Openings/Closings, Holy Week, and Comedy