Narayana Integrative Center (191 Nassau Ave) is hosting a stimulating workshop for women and men on Friday October 13th from 7-930pm, where you can dive deeper into what’s really happening “down there”—turns out, there’s much to be explored. Tantric experts Suriya and Gyanmurti will guide you through a discussion on female pleasure and vulnerability, while describing the various types of female orgasms and ways for a supportive partner to help his or her partner reach them. Tantric sex is widely known as a way to expand your consciousness and connection with your partner while achieving sensations that are out of this realm (really!). I’ll have what she’s having. Sign up here ($45 energy exchange). Continue reading
- Pizza, Politics and Floodplains — The Hook-up (7/13)
- FREE Bootcamp Classes This Summer in Cooper Park!
- Free Family Movies in Transmitter Park—”Inside Out” Shows Tonight (7/13)
- Support Indie Cinema: Spectacle Theater Needs a New Projector
- Catch the World Cup Finals at Humboldt & Jackson this Sunday (7/15)