Here at Greenpointers, we have a very strict “always say yes” policy, or, to be more accurate, a strict “always volunteer Peter to say yes” policy. Case in point: a few weeks ago, we got an email from Marzena, proprietor of Amber Tan Studio, asking us if we’d like to come in and check out her services. Unsurprisingly, the direct result of this was that on Tuesday I found myself staring down a spray-nozzle loaded with a custom blend of “fully natural, 100% organic moisturizing” tanning formula. For me, this was a very novel concept.
- Slashing In McGolrick, L-Pocalypse & Paulie Gee’s Server Injured — The Hook-Up 5/26
- Greenpoint’s Other Canadian Restaurant, Chez Ma Tante
- GOS 2017: Unusual Art Spaces!
- Keep Spring Alive: Oak 2017 Arrivals
- Bad History Month, Com Truise, Summer Thunder, Punk Rock Yoga — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (5/24–5/30)