Here at Greenpointers, we have a very strict “always say yes” policy, or, to be more accurate, a strict “always volunteer Peter to say yes” policy. Case in point: a few weeks ago, we got an email from Marzena, proprietor of Amber Tan Studio, asking us if we’d like to come in and check out her services. Unsurprisingly, the direct result of this was that on Tuesday I found myself staring down a spray-nozzle loaded with a custom blend of “fully natural, 100% organic moisturizing” tanning formula. For me, this was a very novel concept.
- Summer’s End Music Fest, Labor Day Beach Party, Clown Cabaret – What’s happening, Greenpoint? (8/31 – 9/06)
- Modernizing Mozart: LoftOpera to Present a Saucy “Così fan tutte”
- The Sad End of Greenpoint’s Palace Cafe (aka Goodman’s)
- Classical Ambient Piano Meets Synthpop and McDonald’s
- Raccoons Invade Greenpoint