Not Work Related may boast the Picasso of ceramists: Sarah Hussaini, a mainstay Brooklynite, a pottery virtuoso, and a Greenpointers market favorite. (Catch her and her ceramic wonders at our spring market on April 22!) In this week’s Thursday Spotlight, we caught up with Sarah and discussed her fresh Instagram, the “succulent mansions” she creates for plants, and her budding career (no pun intended).
- Third-of-its-kind Industrial Development Gets Green Light
- Enid’s Final Two Weekends Take Shape
- Ice Cream Tasting, Purim, Our Damn Selves Market and Romance Partici-Party! — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (3/20-3/26)
- Environmental Cleanup to Begin at Toxic Williamsburg Parking Lot
- Open Jazz Session Launches at Warsaw for Monthly Series