Greenpoint has a new and HUGE art gallery – Succulent Studios, occupying a 3,000 square foot space on the coveted 5th floor of 67 West St – a landmarked former rope factory on the waterfront. A freight elevator up from our third floor HQ, past Greenpoint Loft and around the bend, I opened the door into a construction zone – a vast, high ceilinged and sun drenched construction zone with a view of the East River, lower Manhattan and a granite store yard below – the kind of space many of us would dream to work or live in.
- Thursday Spotlight: Masks In The Wild Commissions Artists and Promotes Public Health
- Massive School of Fish Spotted in Newtown Creek
- Overnight Repaving of Greenpoint Avenue Scheduled for Wednesday Night
- Virtual Combined SLA Review and Public Safety Meeting for Brooklyn Community Board 1 is Tonight
- Greenpoint This Week: More Open Streets, Met Foods Workers Awarded, Pipeline Construction Resumes, and More!