But this isn’t your mom’s traditional Korean greengrocer. Kimchee Market offers freshly-made local kimchi and rare Korean cooking ingredients that you can’t find anywhere else in North Brooklyn. Plus, Kimchee Market sells fresh, locally-raised vegetables from Straight Out of the Ground, a CSA and farm near Roxbury, New York.
- Greenpoint This Week: Garden Employee Card Drive, Local/Global Art Gallery Opening, Trader Joes is Coming, and More!
- Faurschou Foundation Opens With “The Red Bean Grows in the South” Exhibition Sunday (12/15)
- Photos: 94th Precinct’s Annual Toy Drive Brings Holiday Cheer
- Proposed Williamsburg Waterfront Towers Includes Plan for Public Beach
- Winter Delights at our Nutcracker Holiday Market 2019 Recap