Tonight (2/18) – Libel takes the stage at Knitting Factory (361 Metropolitan Ave). This band draws on melodic-yet-jagged 90s post-hardcore and should be cool live. Also on the bill is Grand Resort, who seem to have perfected a mixture of shoegaze, jangle, and new wave that takes you back to the 80s effortlessly. Of course, both bands are still very now, too. Check them out with Kins. Doors at 8:00, show at 8:30, $10 entry. Tickets here.
- Middle Eastern Market Edy’s Grocery to Open in Former Maria’s Deli
- Schools Can Reopen, Williamsburg Hotel Ravers Caught on Camera, Council Member Levin Speaks Out: Mid-Week Check In
- Council Member Levin Explains ‘Yes’ Vote on City Budget to Skeptical Crowd
- Smorgasburg in Williamsburg to Reopen in July As Smorg to Go
- A Community Fridge Opens Outside The Lot Radio