Greenpoint has a new and HUGE art gallery – Succulent Studios, occupying a 3,000 square foot space on the coveted 5th floor of 67 West St – a landmarked former rope factory on the waterfront. A freight elevator up from our third floor HQ, past Greenpoint Loft and around the bend, I opened the door into a construction zone – a vast, high ceilinged and sun drenched construction zone with a view of the East River, lower Manhattan and a granite store yard below – the kind of space many of us would dream to work or live in.
- Three Greenpoint Avenue Apartment Buildings Sell for $29 Million
- Volunteer With After-School Art Program at Eckford Street Studio
- New Deli Coming to American Deli Market Location, Fox & Fawn Relocating, and more Greenpoint Business Changes
- Williamsburg Chosen for Neighborhood Safety Coalition to Combat Hate Crimes
- Planting seeds of love! “A Tree Grows in Brooklyn” Valentine’s Market is COMING (2/9): 60+ indie crafters, soju cocktails, free massages, poetic tarot, henna and so much more!