Brooklyn Night Bazaar became the kind of neighborhood staple that I took for granted. I went a couple of times when it first opened and then frequented it less and less assuming that it’d always be there. With new shows and vendors each weekend, it offered enough variety to the local crowd while being consistently draw enough for visitors. There was something for everyone. Plus it was free and cheap.
- Greenpoint This Week: Market Mania, EPA Newtown Creek Plan, 2005 Rezoning and Displacement, and More!
- Weekend Must-Do’s: Greenpointers Nutcracker Holiday Market, Gold Dust, Oddities Flea, STREB Slam + MORE!!
- High Flying STREB Production “Action Heroes: Sooner, Higher, Faster, Harder!” Runs Through 12-15
- EPA Proposes Newtown Creek Tunnel to Divert 61 Percent of Annual Wastewater Overflow
- Thursday Spotlight: Ryan William Downey on creating theater that’s “slapstick comedy, abject horror, and pure existential dread”