Brooklyn Night Bazaar became the kind of neighborhood staple that I took for granted. I went a couple of times when it first opened and then frequented it less and less assuming that it’d always be there. With new shows and vendors each weekend, it offered enough variety to the local crowd while being consistently draw enough for visitors. There was something for everyone. Plus it was free and cheap.
- Beloved Neighborhood Restaurant Jimmy’s Diner Closes After 13 Years
- See Which Businesses in North Brooklyn Received COVID Relief Money
- Greenpoint Film Festival Will Host a Drive-In Edition This August
- Azure Gourmet Opens Upscale Deli on Franklin Street
- Where to Get Tested for COVID-19 in North Brooklyn