A/D/O (29 Norman Ave.) will play host to two workshops about food sustainability and how it relates to the restaurant industry next Wednesday, March 22nd from 9am-11:30am. The workshops are free, and there’ll be complimentary coffee and snacks. There’s more info to be found here. Continue reading
- Art Show/Art Swap at The Gutter Sept 30th—Submit Your Art by Thursday 9/28!
- The LAST Greenpoint Clean-Up is This Weekend (9/30)!
- The Fall Festival of Lights Market is Gonna Be Lit! Hot Buttered Rum, Live Jazz, Henna Tattoos, Tarot Cards, Nail Art, Rooftop Yoga, 50+ Vendors, and more!!
- Cabaret, Cuomo and Climate Change — The Hook-up 9/22
- Westlight Celebrates One Year in Williamsburg