A/D/O (29 Norman Ave.) will play host to two workshops about food sustainability and how it relates to the restaurant industry next Wednesday, March 22nd from 9am-11:30am. The workshops are free, and there’ll be complimentary coffee and snacks. There’s more info to be found here. Continue reading
- Celebrating Christine Zounek and the Greenpoint Church Hunger Program
- Tiki Disco, Drake, Clue, Capoeira, Satori Loser — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (11/22–11/28)
- Shop Small in Greenpoint This Saturday (11/25)—10-20% Discounts, Drinks + More!
- A Triumphant Lineup At Brooklyn Steel: Pure Bathing Culture, Land of Talk And American Football
- Greenpoint Library Pop-Up Seeking Volunteers!