From the outside, The Karcher is an unassuming, if not extremely charming-looking salon. But inside, past the hair parlor and through the back door the space opens up to a sunny back garden. Owner Nackie Karcher tells me she got married in the garden, and it’s clear why. The space, private and enclosed with climbing vines feels tucked away, a gorgeous little secret. And that’s exactly the vibe of The Karcher salon and spa itself. Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: International Art Gallery, Greenpoint Landing Scandal, Bodega Stabbing, and More!
- Bat Signal to Light up Domino Sugar Factory For “Batman Day” (9/21)
- State Fines Developers for Their “Gifts” to Mayor Mayor De Blasio
- Greenpoint Landing Developers Broke State Law With de Blasio Donations
- International Gallery Plans Permanent Exhibition Space in Greenpoint