This will not be the first time BKPS visits the historic 67 West St. building in Greenpoint, where the team recently conducted a paranormal investigation: “One of the psychics picked up on two distinct spirts in the back door area of the wine bar,” said Anthony Long, BKPS co-founder.
- Polish Anti-Authoritarian Signs Pop-Up in Greenpoint
- Rule of Thirds Reopens This Week for Outdoor Dining
- Thursday Spotlight: Macha Studio Gets a Brick and Mortar on Franklin Street
- Carolyn Maloney Certified the Winner in Congressional Primary
- Outdoor-Only Williamsburg Restaurant, Strangeways, Opens Friday