To say that Earl Kallemeyn is a throwback is an understatement. Earl’s firm, Kallemeyn Press (130 Dobbin Street), prints with the same technology that Gutenberg used to print his bibles in the early fifteenth century. You might imagine that a man who has built his business on such an obsolete technology would struggle to find business, but this is not so with Kallemeyn. Continue reading
- GosT Comes to Knitting Factory on February 12
- Greenpoint This Week: North Brooklyn Pipeline Debate, New Indoor Skate Park, City Sewage Plan, and More!
- Help Form The North Brooklyn Parks Alliance Community Committee (1/29)
- Sewage Overflow Public Meeting to Present City’s Proposed Plans (1/29)
- Greenpoint’s Brooklyn Standard Closes Temporarily Due to Basement Flood