Princess Manor (92 Nassau Ave) a landmark of Greenpoint for 50 years, not only gets you lit at their events, they are lit — literally. With key features like custom-installed LED lights, slideshows played on flatscreens, in-house DJ equipment, and photo booths; you can plan a party with the Manors’ staff that’ll be fit for the New Year, in the New Year.
- Japanese Restaurant and Ballroom to Open at Former OUTPUT Location
- Cato’s Teams Up with Fjällräven to Bring Sweden to Greenpoint (Sat, Oct 19)
- Domino Park Fall Fest, Bad Theater, Bernie’s Back Rally, The Art of Welding — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (10/16-10/23)
- NYC’s Biggest Horror Film Festival Comes to Film Noir Cinema (10/24 -10/31)
- Mothership’s Season Finale of Outdoor Arts Gatherings Is Tonight (10/15)