Lincoln Restler is a great guy and good for Greenpoint. He has been supportive of Greenpointers, attends our events, supports the Greenpoint Church Soup Kitchen, helped with the Java Street Garden, wants to save the G train line extension and overall is great at getting community members involved!
- Greenpoint This Week: Goodbye Jimmy’s, Hello Tropical Storm, Farewell Absentee Ballots, and More!
- Beloved Neighborhood Restaurant Jimmy’s Diner Closes After 13 Years
- See Which Businesses in North Brooklyn Received COVID Relief Money
- Greenpoint Film Festival Will Host a Drive-In Edition This August
- Azure Gourmet Opens Upscale Deli on Franklin Street