Ughhhh, is it iced coffee weather yet? It’s no secret that we New Yorkers aren’t blessed with a great climate. Winter = grey snow piles for days. Spring = rain, like we’ve had all week. Summer = sweat, gross smells, and sometimes you can fry an egg on the sidewalk. So what are outdoor sport-loving folks to do when NYC weather is THE WORST? Hit up The Pitch, NYC’s only indoor soccer-focused space, which just opened a few months ago in Williamsburg. Continue reading
- No Overnight L Train Between Brooklyn and Manhattan 4/15 – 4/26
- Sign Up for FREE Rooftop Yoga at Our Flower Power Spring Market (4/7)!
- Developers to Sell Greenpoint Taverns’ Contents at Estate Sale
- [email protected] Fitness Tip: Contrary to popular belief, exercise does NOT cause weight loss!
- Ovenly Studio ONE54 Launches with Baking Classes and an Event Space