There are few things were worse than an animal abuser. But it takes a truly despicable person of the lowest common denominator to toss a live animal out of a moving car. The grim incident happened around 6:25pm, Tuesday night on the BQE. Jon Ernsberger was the first to spot the pitbull making a 30ft descent towards Meeker Avenue in Greenpoint. He told reporters at first he thought it might have been a human being hurled over the railway, only feet from his car, but when he slammed on the brakes and got out for a better look, he found the 50lb male pitbull still alive and struggling to get up. Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: International Art Gallery, Greenpoint Landing Scandal, Bodega Stabbing, and More!
- Bat Signal to Light up Domino Sugar Factory For “Batman Day” (9/21)
- State Fines Developers for Their “Gifts” to Mayor Mayor De Blasio
- Greenpoint Landing Developers Broke State Law With de Blasio Donations
- International Gallery Plans Permanent Exhibition Space in Greenpoint