(sponsored)We can all agree that Greenpoint majorly delivers on the foodie front – with one exception – lunch. The biggest complaint I get (and I get ALOT of complaints) is that there aren’t a TON of lunch spots to chose from. We Greenpointers want choices! Well, guess who just rolled out not only a new lunch menu, but also dinner AND brunch service, that also includes wine? Charlotte Patisserie on Manhattan Ave. And don’t forget their incredible outdoor space and the infinite array of drool-worthy desserts! Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: Restaurant Worker Relief Center Opens, Condo Construction Halts, Supermarkets Adjust to Social Distancing, and More!
- Local Grocery Stores Adjust to Social Distancing
- Cuomo Calls Off ‘Non-Essential’ Construction Statewide
- Laid Off Greenpoint Sommelier Creates Nude Paintings of Friends While in Quarantine
- Basketball Hoops Removed From McCarren Park Court in Effort to Deter Groups