(sponsored)We can all agree that Greenpoint majorly delivers on the foodie front – with one exception – lunch. The biggest complaint I get (and I get ALOT of complaints) is that there aren’t a TON of lunch spots to chose from. We Greenpointers want choices! Well, guess who just rolled out not only a new lunch menu, but also dinner AND brunch service, that also includes wine? Charlotte Patisserie on Manhattan Ave. And don’t forget their incredible outdoor space and the infinite array of drool-worthy desserts! Continue reading
- Greenpoint Beer & Ale Co. Celebrates Phil Collins Day Ahead of Grand Reopening
- Fashion Sundae Episode 30
- Greenpoint This Week: Pipeline Protest, Phil Collins Day Returns, Historic District Development Denied, and More!
- Williamsburg Delivery Man Robbed and Stabbed
- Literary Love Bloomed at our “Tree Grows in Brooklyn” Valentine’s Market on Sunday