There’s a very cool-sounding event happening Sunday at Trash Bar (256 Grand Street). It’s called The Lottery Show, and what that means is more than a dozen local bands will be combining their members to create five all-new bands. Continue reading
- New Renderings of Domino Sugar Redevelopment Show Glass-Domed Design
- Facing Closure, Park Church Co-op Seeks Community Support
- TASTE Williamsburg/Greenpoint Now On Sale!
- Greenpoint This Week: Safe Way Home Act, Old Bay Seasoning, Carolyn Maloney’s Challangers, and More
- [email protected] Bounces Back With a Grand Rebrand After Almost Closing