Workout shot the video for “Life is a Nightmare” on India Street, among other locations in Greenpoint and North Brooklyn. The song struts along with crunchy guitar riffs, giving the titular chorus a contradictory feel-good sentiment. You can check the band out tonight at the Stonewall Inn (53 Christopher Street). A party bus will pick up at Bia in South Williamsburg. More details here. Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: Goodbye Jimmy’s, Hello Tropical Storm, Farewell Absentee Ballots, and More!
- Beloved Neighborhood Restaurant Jimmy’s Diner Closes After 13 Years
- See Which Businesses in North Brooklyn Received COVID Relief Money
- Greenpoint Film Festival Will Host a Drive-In Edition This August
- Azure Gourmet Opens Upscale Deli on Franklin Street