Narayana Integrative Center (191 Nassau Ave) is hosting a stimulating workshop for women and men on Friday October 13th from 7-930pm, where you can dive deeper into what’s really happening “down there”—turns out, there’s much to be explored. Tantric experts Suriya and Gyanmurti will guide you through a discussion on female pleasure and vulnerability, while describing the various types of female orgasms and ways for a supportive partner to help his or her partner reach them. Tantric sex is widely known as a way to expand your consciousness and connection with your partner while achieving sensations that are out of this realm (really!). I’ll have what she’s having. Sign up here ($45 energy exchange). Continue reading
- An Art Heist, An Environmental Vision and Another Hit and Run — The Hook-Up (3/16)
- Dreampop Band Glass Valley Just Blessed Us with a New Video
- A Night of Japanese Bands at The Knitting Factory This Sunday (3/18)
- The Torch Must Be Passed: Allow Me To Introduce Your New Art Editor
- Hot News for the Summer: McCarren Park Getting Grills and Food Trucks!