Narayana Integrative Center (191 Nassau Ave) is hosting a stimulating workshop for women and men on Friday October 13th from 7-930pm, where you can dive deeper into what’s really happening “down there”—turns out, there’s much to be explored. Tantric experts Suriya and Gyanmurti will guide you through a discussion on female pleasure and vulnerability, while describing the various types of female orgasms and ways for a supportive partner to help his or her partner reach them. Tantric sex is widely known as a way to expand your consciousness and connection with your partner while achieving sensations that are out of this realm (really!). I’ll have what she’s having. Sign up here ($45 energy exchange). Continue reading
- Two Big Restaurants Have Expanded To North Brooklyn
- From Sold-Out Vendors to Cute Fur Friends and Toasty Warm Vibes, Our Holiday Market was a Candy Covered Hit!
- Brooklyn Holiday Toy Drive, December Babies Party, Christmas Sing-a-long, Deep Freeze Disco — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (12/13–12/19)
- THIS THURSDAY (12/14): NAG Environmental Happy Hour!
- Review: The Emotional R&B Stylings of Autre Ne Veut at Elsewhere