For anyone interested in exploring the history of Brooklyn, The Wooden House Project offers fantastic tours for lovers of Brooklyn’s wood-frame row houses. The walking tour I took through the streets of Greenpoint was an hour and a half long and was led by Elizabeth Finkelstein and Chelcey Berryhill. Continue reading
- William Sheridan Playground Will Have its First Community Meeting Tonight (12/12)
- Join our News Editor for Trivia This Wednesday (12/13) at Archestratus
- It’s Getting Hot In Here: Giant Fireball in Greenpoint Tonight!
- “Buoy Bingo” or “How I Learned to Donate to Charity Without Even Trying”
- History of Greenpoint’s Polish and Slavic Federal Credit Union