Visions opened on Friday, June 27 at The Picture Show in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. “We were looking for myths, dreams, and hallucinations,” said Megan Clement, and ultimately, the selected “films…were dreamlike, or expressed aspects of the unconscious in an abstract way.” Peruvian artist Mariana Tschudi, who did extensive research on medicinal plants, such as Ayahuasca (also commonly called yagé), and their phenomenological effects debuted her most recent work, “Transcending Our Shadows.” Continue reading
- Five Leaves’ Debuts Their Late Summer Menu
- Beauty As Deep As The NYC Subway: Are You The Next Miss G Train?!
- Greenpoint TREMORS: Political & Social Reactions — Art Opening TONIGHT (8/17) + Dance Party Saturday
- Williamsburg’s Museum of Food and Drink is Seeking Volunteer Docents!
- Thursday Spotlight: Kate McQuillen, Meeting Her on the Astral Plane