Visions opened on Friday, June 27 at The Picture Show in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. “We were looking for myths, dreams, and hallucinations,” said Megan Clement, and ultimately, the selected “films…were dreamlike, or expressed aspects of the unconscious in an abstract way.” Peruvian artist Mariana Tschudi, who did extensive research on medicinal plants, such as Ayahuasca (also commonly called yagé), and their phenomenological effects debuted her most recent work, “Transcending Our Shadows.” Continue reading
- Where do you Ramen in Greenpoint?
- Shake off the Monday Blues at The Williamsburg Hotel’s MNDFL Meditation
- At Triskelion, A Feminist Dance Piece by Denisa Musilova
- Get Elevated to a New Universe with DJ The Josh Craig at Our Spring Market (4/22)
- Greenpoint’s Tiniest Building Will House a New Mexican Restaurant