Visions opened on Friday, June 27 at The Picture Show in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. “We were looking for myths, dreams, and hallucinations,” said Megan Clement, and ultimately, the selected “films…were dreamlike, or expressed aspects of the unconscious in an abstract way.” Peruvian artist Mariana Tschudi, who did extensive research on medicinal plants, such as Ayahuasca (also commonly called yagé), and their phenomenological effects debuted her most recent work, “Transcending Our Shadows.” Continue reading
- The Cutest Dogs at Brouwerij Lane Have Their Own Instagram Account
- Greenpoint’s Stillwater Artisanal Brewery Will Create a Custom Beer Just for You!
- Street Trees Need Love, Too: Become a Tree Steward This Saturday! (3/24)
- Brooklyn Tattoo Artist Virginia Elwood Creates Limited Edition Fragrances with Zadig & Voltaire
- Plants + Brunch, Don’t Mind if We Do… Selamat Pagi x Homecoming Are Teaming Up! (3/24-25)