This weekend, Greenpoint played host to the first ever Brooklyn Dirty Book Fair. The event, presented by MATTE Magazine, lasted all day Saturday and Sunday at Point Green Studio (260 Java St), and featured not only titillating books, zines and gifts for sale, but also cheeky performance art (including a cake sitting performance by Lindsay Dye), music and more.
- Tiki Disco, Drake, Clue, Capoeira, Satori Loser — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (11/22–11/28)
- Shop Small in Greenpoint This Saturday (11/25)—10-20% Discounts, Drinks + More!
- A Triumphant Lineup At Brooklyn Steel: Pure Bathing Culture, Land of Talk And American Football
- Greenpoint Library Pop-Up Seeking Volunteers!
- Long Island City Graffiti Artists Win Legal Battle With Developer Who Destroyed Their Work