This weekend, Greenpoint played host to the first ever Brooklyn Dirty Book Fair. The event, presented by MATTE Magazine, lasted all day Saturday and Sunday at Point Green Studio (260 Java St), and featured not only titillating books, zines and gifts for sale, but also cheeky performance art (including a cake sitting performance by Lindsay Dye), music and more.
- The Fall Festival of Lights Market is Gonna Be Lit! Hot Buttered Rum, Live Jazz, Henna Tattoos, Tarot Cards, Nail Art, Rooftop Yoga, 50+ Vendors, and more!!
- Cabaret, Cuomo and Climate Change — The Hook-up 9/22
- Westlight Celebrates One Year in Williamsburg
- 8th Annual TASTE Williamsburg Greenpoint Packed East River State Park
- Lydia Lunch Performing at the Park Church Co-Op 9/28 to Benefit McGolrick Art Installation