CMJ music marathon is upon us again, and before your head starts spinning trying to figure how, what, when and where to see the best music (and who that best music even is), we have crafted a special guide for North Brooklyn residents. You don’t have to hop all over the city to see the best new music- you can stay right here in Greenpoint and Williamsburg (and maybe venture into Bushwick). Continue reading
- A/D/O Super Market, Greencycle Holiday Swap, Christmas Cumbia Party, Breakfast with Santa — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (12/11-12/17)
- EPA Hosts Newtown Creek Control Plan Comment Session in Greenpoint Wednesday (12/11)
- Brookyln Community Board 1’s Monthly Public Meeting is Tonight (12/10)
- Fashion Sundae Episode 20
- Greenpoint This Week: Market Mania, EPA Newtown Creek Plan, 2005 Rezoning and Displacement, and More!