North Brooklyn may not have the vast green destination of Prospect Park, but there are several scattered parks that are perfect for picnics. We’ve put together a list of places that offer take away options to full-service picnic gear that can make a day laying in the grass so much more enjoyable. Whether you plan to lay out a blanket or just sit on your jacket, these bites are quick and easy for a meal in the park. Continue reading
- 6 Greenpoint Cafés Serving More Than Your Average Latte
- One Last SummerScreen, Burmese Food, Motorcycles, Brooklyn Mile— What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (8/16–8/22)
- Nightmares Are Real: Juggalo Invasion Happening In Williamsburg
- Ghostbusters Tonight @ McGolrick Park!
- Climate Change, Architecture and Design Take Center Stage at A/D/O