Shop owner and longtime Greenpoint resident Brittany Mahps has just opened her second vintage boutique on Nassau Avenue. You may recognize her first neighborhood vintage clothing shop Mahps (110A Nassau Ave), by the oh-so-tempting $5 sidewalk rack in front of the store. After five years in business at that location, she decided to expand her offering and open a home goods and children’s clothing shop on the “other” side of Nassau, closer to McGolrick Park. The front of Mahps Kids & Home (181 Nassau Ave) is stocked with well-curated vintage furniture and adorable home goods for both adults and kids, while the back half of the store houses gently used kids’ clothes (for ages baby to pre-teen). Continue reading
- GosT Comes to Knitting Factory on February 12
- Greenpoint This Week: North Brooklyn Pipeline Debate, New Indoor Skate Park, City Sewage Plan, and More!
- Help Form The North Brooklyn Parks Alliance Community Committee (1/29)
- Sewage Overflow Public Meeting to Present City’s Proposed Plans (1/29)
- Greenpoint’s Brooklyn Standard Closes Temporarily Due to Basement Flood