To say that Earl Kallemeyn is a throwback is an understatement. Earl’s firm, Kallemeyn Press (130 Dobbin Street), prints with the same technology that Gutenberg used to print his bibles in the early fifteenth century. You might imagine that a man who has built his business on such an obsolete technology would struggle to find business, but this is not so with Kallemeyn. Continue reading
- Learn about NYC Holiday History in Archive on Parade’s Hometown Holiday History Series!
- Greenpoint Is Third Most Expensive Brookyln Neighborhood to Buy an Apartment
- This Sunday! Shop Great Gifts at the Sugar x Spice Holiday Market: 12/16 at Brooklyn Bazaar
- Williamsburgs’ Enchanted Fillmore Place and the Author Who Immortalized the Street
- Eckford Street Studio Hosts Community Open Studio on December 21