To say that Earl Kallemeyn is a throwback is an understatement. Earl’s firm, Kallemeyn Press (130 Dobbin Street), prints with the same technology that Gutenberg used to print his bibles in the early fifteenth century. You might imagine that a man who has built his business on such an obsolete technology would struggle to find business, but this is not so with Kallemeyn. Continue reading
- Dog Parks Are Now Closed in Greenpoint and Throughout NYC
- Greenpoint This Week: Williamsburg Rent Waived, ‘Essential’ Construction Map Revealed, Beloved Shop Owners Pass Away, and More!
- “Essential” Construction Map Shows Greenpoint’s Building Surge Will Continue Through Pandemic
- Carmine Notaro, Owner of Carmine’s Original Pizza Passes Away
- Voters to Decide Fate of MTA Development Site at Bushwick Inlet Park