Gee’s been in her older sister’s shadow for a while. Like, since 1933. She heard legend of Elle’s flapper-filled carts and smooth shuttling of partiers from soirée to soirée, borough to borough, without ever so much as rattling their champagne, which they could drink whilst riding cause Elle was a “cool train.”
- Ghosts, Ghouls, and Greenpointers: Celebrate Halloweekend with Our Samhain Fall Market on 10/28 (Sunday)!
- Poetry Brothel, Pints for Paws, Witching Hour and Park to Table Dinner — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (10/17 – 10/23)
- Atlas Obscura Hosts “Musical Oddities and Monstrosities” for Halloweekend
- Local Favorite Videology Closing At End Of Month
- NYC Together’s Fundraiser Happening At Wythe Hotel