Lo-fi singer-songwriter Tica Douglas casts a soft, soothing spell over this week’s playlist. The collection—like her own aural work—balances the sweet with the bitter. And, well, that’s life, isn’t it? Judge for yourself after the jump.
- Middle Eastern Market Edy’s Grocery to Open in Former Maria’s Deli
- Schools Can Reopen, Williamsburg Hotel Ravers Caught on Camera, Council Member Levin Speaks Out: Mid-Week Check In
- Council Member Levin Explains ‘Yes’ Vote on City Budget to Skeptical Crowd
- Smorgasburg in Williamsburg to Reopen in July As Smorg to Go
- A Community Fridge Opens Outside The Lot Radio