But this isn’t your mom’s traditional Korean greengrocer. Kimchee Market offers freshly-made local kimchi and rare Korean cooking ingredients that you can’t find anywhere else in North Brooklyn. Plus, Kimchee Market sells fresh, locally-raised vegetables from Straight Out of the Ground, a CSA and farm near Roxbury, New York.
- EPA Hosts Newtown Creek Control Plan Comment Session in Greenpoint Wednesday (12/11)
- Brookyln Community Board 1’s Monthly Public Meeting is Tonight (12/10)
- Fashion Sundae Episode 20
- Greenpoint This Week: Market Mania, EPA Newtown Creek Plan, 2005 Rezoning and Displacement, and More!
- Weekend Must-Do’s: Greenpointers Nutcracker Holiday Market, Gold Dust, Oddities Flea, STREB Slam + MORE!!