For anyone interested in exploring the history of Brooklyn, The Wooden House Project offers fantastic tours for lovers of Brooklyn’s wood-frame row houses. The walking tour I took through the streets of Greenpoint was an hour and a half long and was led by Elizabeth Finkelstein and Chelcey Berryhill. Continue reading
- An R&B Concert + Dinner Pairing at Le Fanfare 3/28
- Pics: Yesterday’s Spring Snowstorm in North Brooklyn
- Call For Neighborhood Galleries! Sign Up For The Next Greenpoint Gallery Night!
- Church of the Ascension’s Parish Hall Gets an Unrecognizable Facelift
- Thursday Spotlight: Artist Richard Humann on An Evolving Neighborhood