For anyone interested in exploring the history of Brooklyn, The Wooden House Project offers fantastic tours for lovers of Brooklyn’s wood-frame row houses. The walking tour I took through the streets of Greenpoint was an hour and a half long and was led by Elizabeth Finkelstein and Chelcey Berryhill. Continue reading
- Councilmembers Call for Full Funding of Hate Crimes Prevention Office
- Reserve Your Free Rain Barrel for Pickup in McCarren Park 6/1
- Hollywood Legend Mickey Rooney’s Greenpoint Roots
- Class & Co Expands with a Roof Deck and 3 New Private Office Spaces!
- “Dance and Be Free” With Good Move in Williamsburg