For anyone interested in exploring the history of Brooklyn, The Wooden House Project offers fantastic tours for lovers of Brooklyn’s wood-frame row houses. The walking tour I took through the streets of Greenpoint was an hour and a half long and was led by Elizabeth Finkelstein and Chelcey Berryhill. Continue reading
- Thursday Spotlight: Floral Designer Maria Christina Nino
- Assemblyman Lentol Comments on Pandemic and Police Brutality Ahead of June Primary Elections
- McCarren Park Gatherings for George Floyd Continue Rain or Shine
- Meet Kristina Naplatarski, Native Greenpointer and Candidate For District Leader
- Greenpoint This Week: Something’s Fishy, Drive or Walk-In Cinema, Wild Masks, and More!