But this isn’t your mom’s traditional Korean greengrocer. Kimchee Market offers freshly-made local kimchi and rare Korean cooking ingredients that you can’t find anywhere else in North Brooklyn. Plus, Kimchee Market sells fresh, locally-raised vegetables from Straight Out of the Ground, a CSA and farm near Roxbury, New York.
- Kimchee Market Closes For Rennovations, Plans February Relaunch
- Fashion Sundae: Episode 26
- GosT Comes to Knitting Factory on February 12
- Greenpoint This Week: North Brooklyn Pipeline Debate, New Indoor Skate Park, City Sewage Plan, and More!
- Help Form The North Brooklyn Parks Alliance Community Committee (1/29)