In a desolate area under the Williamsburg Bridge, a show at 285 Kent brought the neighborhood out on Saturday night despite warnings of the derocho, or as some sources chose to report, “The Storm That Might Destroy New York City.” But inside the warehouse, beyond the rain and clouds of cigarette smoke, a wormhole of industrial noise and psychedelic guitars could be heard. Continue reading
- Celebrate Beer for 8 Days with NYC Beer Week (2/24-3/4)
- Synth Pop For The Subconscious From Williamsburg’s Lost Valley
- Isn’t It Dreamy?: Line and Label’s Spring Collection is Everything
- L Train Shutdown Solutions Meeting – Tonight 2/23!
- Check Out This Talk On The History Of Greenpoint Architecture (Tues. 2/28)