Editor’s Note: Tomorrow, Thursday September 13th is our state’s Primary Election day. We will be voting for candidates for Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Attorney General and Civil Court Judge. As this Brooklyn Daily Eagle article put it, “For the average voter, picking a judge can often be the hardest decision on the ballot as there is often a lack of information available about candidates as compared to races for executives and legislators.” Greenpoint resident and op-ed contributor Nathan Windsor became frustrated after attempting to find out more information about the judges on the ballot.
- Join Us at Northern Territory’s Hibernation Party This Saturday (11/17)
- Here Comes Amazon HQ2-Inspired Real Estate Prospectors
- Review: Gregory Alan Isakov warms a snowy night at Warsaw
- North Brooklyn Angels Host Thanksgiving Meal in Honor of Volunteers
- Local Artists’ Solar Panel Art on Display at A/D/O