Editor’s Note: Tomorrow, Thursday September 13th is our state’s Primary Election day. We will be voting for candidates for Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Attorney General and Civil Court Judge. As this Brooklyn Daily Eagle article put it, “For the average voter, picking a judge can often be the hardest decision on the ballot as there is often a lack of information available about candidates as compared to races for executives and legislators.” Greenpoint resident and op-ed contributor Nathan Windsor became frustrated after attempting to find out more information about the judges on the ballot.
- Congresswoman Maloney Hosting Town Hall in Williamsburg Sunday (2/24)
- “Bath Haus” Renderings of the Under Construction Huron Street Bathhouse
- Greenery Unlimited Pushes Botanic Design to New Heights
- The Canvas Project, Universal Love, Pizza Storytime and The Moth Grandslam — What’s Happening, Greenpoint (2/20 – 2/26)
- Suspect Sought in Potential Hate Crime at Chabad of Bushwick