For anyone interested in exploring the history of Brooklyn, The Wooden House Project offers fantastic tours for lovers of Brooklyn’s wood-frame row houses. The walking tour I took through the streets of Greenpoint was an hour and a half long and was led by Elizabeth Finkelstein and Chelcey Berryhill. Continue reading
- Everything You Need To Know About Those Organic Waste Brown Bins
- LCD Soundsystem Sidewalk Dance Party, Black Knights, Epic Ride, Williamsburg Wine Bash — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (6/21–6/27)
- Summer Solstice Yoga in Transmitter Park Tonight!
- Couldn’t Get LCD Tix? Hit Up This LCD Street Party Wednesday Night Instead!
- Governors Ball Recap: Feelin’ Old And Kickin’ Ass