For anyone interested in exploring the history of Brooklyn, The Wooden House Project offers fantastic tours for lovers of Brooklyn’s wood-frame row houses. The walking tour I took through the streets of Greenpoint was an hour and a half long and was led by Elizabeth Finkelstein and Chelcey Berryhill. Continue reading
- Breakfast Takedown Call for Chefs!
- Green Thumbin’ It: North Brooklyn Community Garden Roundup
- Parents & Kids: The Ultimate School Open House, Schoolfest 2017, is This Saturday (10/21)!
- Celebrate Oktoberfest like Munich in The Greenpoint Terminal Warehouse This Weekend (10/20-10/22)! German Beer, Music, Bratwurst & More!!
- VENDOR CALL! Winter Candyland Holiday Market! (Sunday, December 10th)