For anyone interested in exploring the history of Brooklyn, The Wooden House Project offers fantastic tours for lovers of Brooklyn’s wood-frame row houses. The walking tour I took through the streets of Greenpoint was an hour and a half long and was led by Elizabeth Finkelstein and Chelcey Berryhill. Continue reading
- Make A Christmas Card For 4-Year-Old Ruby at Freehold!
- How a Local Bartender Stunned the Political World and Defeated The Corrupt “Sugar Senator”
- Greenpoint Winter Survival Guide: How To De-Stress Yo Self
- Our Holiday Market Is Over but Winter Candyland Lives On In Our Photo Booth!
- Where to Get Sweet & Savory Treats for Holiday Parties