Spring has already been in the air in Greenpoint, though planning a summertime bike ride might seem like quite a ways off. But the Brooklyn Greenway Initiative—the non-profit building the Brooklyn Waterfront Greenway, a 14-mile bike and pedestrian path from Greenpoint to Bay Ridge—is hosting their annual Epic Ride event and you can save $20 off the final ticket price by nabbing an Early Bird ticket now. Plus, the money from your ticket goes to help build the Greenway and includes FREE BEER at the after party at Riis Park Beach. Sign us up! Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: Goodbye Jimmy’s, Hello Tropical Storm, Farewell Absentee Ballots, and More!
- Beloved Neighborhood Restaurant Jimmy’s Diner Closes After 13 Years
- See Which Businesses in North Brooklyn Received COVID Relief Money
- Greenpoint Film Festival Will Host a Drive-In Edition This August
- Azure Gourmet Opens Upscale Deli on Franklin Street