Beginnings had an impressive year-long run and was a great example of many minds coming together to build something new. Their exhibitions of experimental art shows at 110 Meserole Avenue will be missed by the residents and artists of Greenpoint.
- Photography Exhibit Showing North Brooklyn’s Changing Waterfront at Quimby’s Bookstore
- We Bee Spelling, Point Break, Eyehategod, Washed Out — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (8/23–8/29)
- Do You Know Gary Correa? Suspect in George Carroll’s Murder is Still At Large
- Hit and Run Driver Who Struck Neftaly Ramirez is Not Being Charged
- Nitehawk Celebrates Korean Independence Day with Fantastic Film Feast