Summer cocktail season is a highly-anticipated time of the year, and for good reason. Sangria, frozen margs, tiki drinks, magnums of rosé…it’s a pretty unbeatable scene. But once cooler temperatures head this way, Brooklyn’s bartenders take full advantage of fall flavors, adding beverages to their lists that incorporate pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, and maple. Plus, the return of 35-degree temperatures means that hot cocktails are acceptable orders once again (and for this, we’re very grateful). Now that the holidays are looming in the not-at-all-distant future, we owe it to ourselves to enjoy 2017’s fall cocktails before this magical and all-too-brief season comes to an end. In that spirit, we’ve got a few recommendations for excellent autumn libations in North Brooklyn. Yeah, you’re welcome. Continue reading
- Crab Bash, Babefest, DIY Vegan Cheese, Rock the Pulaski, Bill Murray Birthday Tribute— What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (9/19-9/25)
- Female-Led “Ophelia” Exhibit Now at Lucas Lucas Gallery
- Meg Myers Comes to Music Hall of Williamsburg September 15
- Thursday Spotlight: “Dave’s Waves Sonic Luncheonette” Lets The Earth Sing and Ring
- Name Those Streets: Oh Pep!’s Latest Video Was Shot In Greenpoint!