Summer cocktail season is a highly-anticipated time of the year, and for good reason. Sangria, frozen margs, tiki drinks, magnums of rosé…it’s a pretty unbeatable scene. But once cooler temperatures head this way, Brooklyn’s bartenders take full advantage of fall flavors, adding beverages to their lists that incorporate pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, and maple. Plus, the return of 35-degree temperatures means that hot cocktails are acceptable orders once again (and for this, we’re very grateful). Now that the holidays are looming in the not-at-all-distant future, we owe it to ourselves to enjoy 2017’s fall cocktails before this magical and all-too-brief season comes to an end. In that spirit, we’ve got a few recommendations for excellent autumn libations in North Brooklyn. Yeah, you’re welcome. Continue reading
- Greenpoint Beer & Ale Co. Celebrates Phil Collins Day Ahead of Grand Reopening
- Fashion Sundae Episode 30
- Greenpoint This Week: Pipeline Protest, Phil Collins Day Returns, Historic District Development Denied, and More!
- Williamsburg Delivery Man Robbed and Stabbed
- Literary Love Bloomed at our “Tree Grows in Brooklyn” Valentine’s Market on Sunday