Tonight (2/18) – Libel takes the stage at Knitting Factory (361 Metropolitan Ave). This band draws on melodic-yet-jagged 90s post-hardcore and should be cool live. Also on the bill is Grand Resort, who seem to have perfected a mixture of shoegaze, jangle, and new wave that takes you back to the 80s effortlessly. Of course, both bands are still very now, too. Check them out with Kins. Doors at 8:00, show at 8:30, $10 entry. Tickets here.
- Petition Calls For Williamsburg’s PS 132 to “Dismantle Institutionalized Racism”
- Greenpoint Design Firm, Pink Sparrow, Creates Parklets to Help Restaurants
- Free Manicure Truck Hits Williamsburg Streets Compliments of BABE
- Protestors Rally in Front of Council Member Levin’s Apartment During Budget Vote
- How White Neighbors Can Be Better Allies to BIPOC in a Mostly White Neighborhood