This will not be the first time BKPS visits the historic 67 West St. building in Greenpoint, where the team recently conducted a paranormal investigation: “One of the psychics picked up on two distinct spirts in the back door area of the wine bar,” said Anthony Long, BKPS co-founder.
- Greenpoint This Week: North Brooklyn Pipeline Debate, New Indoor Skate Park, City Sewage Plan, and More!
- Help Form The North Brooklyn Parks Alliance Community Committee (1/29)
- Sewage Overflow Public Meeting to Present City’s Proposed Plans (1/29)
- Greenpoint’s Brooklyn Standard Closes Temporarily Due to Basement Flood
- Artist Submissions Sought For Bushwick Inlet Park Gallery Space