If you’re looking for something strange and unusual to do this Friday the 13th weekend, look no further than Gristle Tattoo + Gallery (26 Bushwick Ave) in Bushwick who are hosting an ultra creeptastic goth puppet show. On Saturday night (April 14th) from 8:30pm-10pm, puppeteers Handsome Devils Puppets will be bringing you their grotesquely exquisite puppets acting out “tales of doom & gloom, of gladness & glow.” There’s no ticketed entry, but there’s a suggested donation of $10-15.
- Weekly Arts Roundup April 26–May 2: Art with a Cause, New York Polish Film Festival, + More
- Thursday Spotlight: Director Jon Lutz at 106 Green
- Buy This Badass Vintage Stationary Bike and Donate to Magick City
- Flying Trapeze Showcase, Margarita Rumble, Grilled Cheese Cook-Off and May Day Flower Party — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (4/25)
- Eckford Street Feral Cat Colony Needs New Home