If you’re looking for something strange and unusual to do this Friday the 13th weekend, look no further than Gristle Tattoo + Gallery (26 Bushwick Ave) in Bushwick who are hosting an ultra creeptastic goth puppet show. On Saturday night (April 14th) from 8:30pm-10pm, puppeteers Handsome Devils Puppets will be bringing you their grotesquely exquisite puppets acting out “tales of doom & gloom, of gladness & glow.” There’s no ticketed entry, but there’s a suggested donation of $10-15.
- National Hot Dog Day, Epic Ride, Weird Science and Glitter Punk Extravaganza — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (7/18 – 7/24)
- Stargaze in Transmitter Park Tomorrow Night (Thursday, 7/19)
- North Brooklyn Boat Club’s Summer Solstice Party is This Saturday! (7/21)
- Get Your Art On: Two FREE Botanical Illustration Classes (7/20 & 7/25)
- “Affordable” Housing Lottery Now Open for $2100 Studio in Greenpoint