Group Partner, the Instagram darling of the pottery world, has certainly come a long way since their early days at their studio studio on Norman and Lorimer. Headed by Isaac Nichols, the studio has become known for their quirky, iconic boob pots and other equally alluring containers. The pots, designed by Nichols, started out as a hobby that bloomed into a successful ceramics studio business. Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: Neighborhood Safety Coalition, West Street Truck Takeover, Park Deli Reopens, and More!
- Watch as Construction Trucks Convene For Blocks on West Streets’ Protected Bike Lane
- Park Designs to be Presented at CB1 Parks and Waterfront Committee Meeting (1/27)
- Have thoughts on the Oscar noms? So do these Greenpointers
- Where to Donate Reusable Bags Ahead of NY’s Plastic Bag Ban