Nowadays, Greenpoint has a bewildering number of bars, but many of the best ones aren’t really places to watch a football game. So what makes a great sports bar where you can watch all the Sunday N.F.L action (or Monday night or Thursday night or Saturday College Football)? First, the bar has to have a big screen TV, preferably many TVs, so if you don’t root for the Giants or the Jets you can still catch your team’s game. Second, the bar’s gotta have good cheap beer and preferably some kind of beer and shot specials. Also, who doesn’t watch a football game without getting the munchies? A bar that serves pub grub has to rate higher than one that doesn’t. Finally, you want to watch with a good crowd, not in some mausoleum. With those categories in mind, here is a list of the top ten places to watch an N.F.L game! Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: L Train Service Suspension, Cookies for Protestors, Rock Climbing Gyms and More!
- Greenpoint Security Guard Killed by SUV Crash Thursday Night
- Two Rock Climbing Gyms Slated for 2020 Openings in Williamsburg and Greenpoint
- TASTE Williamsburg Greenpoint, Oyster Monitoring, RISO Printing — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (9/11-9/17)
- Witches are Coming to Nitehawk!