Sometimes art doesn’t imitate life and it’s too bad because the winter wonderland we brought this year’s Greenpointers Holiday Market was so beautiful! Miss V put down her Mehndi tools for a few hours, picked up a can of blue spray paint, and revived her street art skills to create a dope backdrop decked out with hanging snowflakes, sprites, and a wintery landscape. The weather outside felt more like a brisk spring day but inside the gorgeous Greenpoint Loft, it was bustling with the holiday spirit and the smell of spices from our mulled wine wafted throughout. Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: L Train Service Suspension, Cookies for Protestors, Rock Climbing Gyms and More!
- Greenpoint Security Guard Killed by SUV Crash Thursday Night
- Two Rock Climbing Gyms Slated for 2020 Openings in Williamsburg and Greenpoint
- TASTE Williamsburg Greenpoint, Oyster Monitoring, RISO Printing — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (9/11-9/17)
- Witches are Coming to Nitehawk!