This Friday (2/9), you can get FREE lox and bagel from Acme Smoked Fish (30 Gem Street). To celebrate National Bagel and Lox Day, the most New Yorker food holiday, Acme is teaming up with Zucker’s Bagels to create the world’s biggest bagel and lox sandwich. It will start with a custom-made gigantic everything bagel that will be topped with cream cheese, Acme’s Nova Scotia Smoked Salmon, tomatoes, red onions and capers. After the Guinness team weighs the sandwich, it’s gotta be eaten! This is where we can all come together to help our most fishiest of neighbors. The whole event is scheduled to start at 12 noon with no RSVP or ticket required, and that means FREE food!
- Greenpoint artist welcomes celebrities at gallery opening
- Pride party Permanent Water comes to Wythe Hotel June 27
- Thursday Spotlight: Tommy Kha and the “negotiation between worlds”
- Environmental History Project, Peppermint Soda, Gateway to Greenpoint — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (6/19-6/25)
- We’re Going Camping, See You July 1st