(sponsored)We can all agree that Greenpoint majorly delivers on the foodie front – with one exception – lunch. The biggest complaint I get (and I get ALOT of complaints) is that there aren’t a TON of lunch spots to chose from. We Greenpointers want choices! Well, guess who just rolled out not only a new lunch menu, but also dinner AND brunch service, that also includes wine? Charlotte Patisserie on Manhattan Ave. And don’t forget their incredible outdoor space and the infinite array of drool-worthy desserts! Continue reading
- A Community Fridge Opens Outside The Lot Radio
- Domino Park Hosts First Weekly Green Market
- Nicky’s Unisex, a New Neighborhood Bar, Opens in Williamsburg
- Protestors Lay Flowers at Doorstep of the 94th Precinct
- Greenpoint This Week: Goodbye Jimmy’s, Hello Tropical Storm, Farewell Absentee Ballots, and More!