We’re approaching summer, and that means it’s time to get your dance on (and your drink on) outdoors. For North Brooklyn, the days of seeing live bands play in the belly of the decaying McCarren Park pool or along the Williamsburg waterfront have been dead for about a decade. Luckily there’s a handful of local venues picking up the torch, where you can groove to some sick jams al fresco. Read on for our top picks. Continue reading
- New Renderings of Domino Sugar Redevelopment Show Glass-Domed Design
- Facing Closure, Park Church Co-op Seeks Community Support
- TASTE Williamsburg/Greenpoint Now On Sale!
- Greenpoint This Week: Safe Way Home Act, Old Bay Seasoning, Carolyn Maloney’s Challangers, and More
- [email protected] Bounces Back With a Grand Rebrand After Almost Closing