Last Monday neighborhood residents were witness to a rare sighting of the locally famous and indigenous/ursine hoops fan, KnickerBear. Standing near the corner of West Street and Greenpoint Ave. crying his hard, marble eyes out with middle fingers raised to the sky, KnickerBear let the north Brooklyn neighborhood know exactly what he thought of it–and of his team’s defense recently getting turned into Swiss cheese by Deron Williams and the rest of the Brooklyn Nets.
- NYC’s Biggest Horror Film Festival Comes to Film Noir Cinema (10/24 -10/31)
- Mothership’s Season Finale of Outdoor Arts Gatherings Is Tonight (10/15)
- Kosciuszko Bridge Congestion Not Improving Despite Additional Lanes
- $2,176 per Month “Affordable” Studios Available in Williamsburg Housing Lottery
- Smorgasburg Moves to 25 Kent Avenue in November