There’s a very cool-sounding event happening Sunday at Trash Bar (256 Grand Street). It’s called The Lottery Show, and what that means is more than a dozen local bands will be combining their members to create five all-new bands. Continue reading
- A/D/O Super Market, Greencycle Holiday Swap, Christmas Cumbia Party, Breakfast with Santa — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (12/11-12/17)
- EPA Hosts Newtown Creek Control Plan Comment Session in Greenpoint Wednesday (12/11)
- Brookyln Community Board 1’s Monthly Public Meeting is Tonight (12/10)
- Fashion Sundae Episode 20
- Greenpoint This Week: Market Mania, EPA Newtown Creek Plan, 2005 Rezoning and Displacement, and More!